Here are five homeownership costs you might not know about.
Here are the five hidden costs of homeownership:
1. Mortgage payment. Your mortgage payment will include your principal and interest payments each month. A lot of times, they'll also include your homeowners insurance and property taxes.
2. HOA and Master Plan fees. If you buy in one of these communities, you’ll have additional fees.
3. Utility bills. This includes power, gas, water, sewer, and trash bills.
4. Water reclamation bill. This is specific to Las Vegas.
5. Maintenance costs. Things like landscaping, pest control, and home system repairs all fall under this umbrella.
These are the costs you can expect when buying and owning a home. If you have any questions for me, don’t hesitate to reach out via phone or email. I look forward to hearing from you soon.